Please visit http://mysignup.com/lso14
- Read the directions
- Scroll down. Pick a time by selecting My Audition to the right of the time you want, in the column for the day you want – you are choosing a seven-minute slot and we will call you as close to your appointed time as possible.
- Fill out the required info. Please include a cell phone in case we need to reach you on the day/evening of your audition.
- Download your audition excerpt from the LSO website and practice the part between the two brackets ONLY! Also prepare a short piece of your own choosing.
- Don’t forget to write down the day and time you choose, and bring TWO copies of your chosen piece to the audition! (one for you, one for Adrian)
- If you’re there & there are open slots before yours, you may be able to go early.
- If you decide not to audition, or you need to reschedule at the last minute, please email email@example.com AND change your listing on the schedule.